Doug Howard Builders is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We can offer you a builder with many years of experience. Doug can walk you through the new home building process, and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
At Doug Howard Builders, we are focused on providing quality built homes with affordable options to get you into your brand new home. With a variety of floor plans and neighborhoods to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around on our website, browse through the photo gallery of some of our finished homes and contact us if you have any comments or questions. Check back later for new model homes, plans, locations and other services that we can provide. There is much more to come and we hope to speak to you soon!
Record numbers of builders report material shortages
by NAHB Now
Shortages of materials are now more widespread than at any at any time since NAHB began tracking the issue in the 1990s, with more than 90% of builders reporting shortages of appliances, framing lumber and OSB.
WHY NEW CONSTRUCTION?
Why should you build new instead of buying an existing home?
1. Design Center - Put your own personal touches on your new home through our In House Design Center, such as paint colors, cabinets, counter tops, flooring, fixtures and so much more.
2. Pick A Floor Plan - Choose a floor plan that fits your lifestyle and something you can grow with.
3. Easier Maintenance - Building new is easier upkeep than on some older homes. You also avoid any toxic materials that might be in an existing older home. With the low maintenance materials we use now it lets you enjoy your home, instead of working on it.
4. Appreciation - New construction homes may appreciate more quickly in value.
5. Warranty - New homes come with a builder warranty. Roofing, appliances and other home items are covered by the supplier.
6. Energy Costs - High tech and green building materials, energy efficient appliances, all this can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Need more convincing? Just call us and we can explain the whole process.
WANT A QUOTE FROM DOUG HOWARD BUILDING CO., LLC?
Please get in touch!
Interested in our services? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Doug Howard, Owner
Address: 2780 Centennial Road
Toledo, OH 43623
Julie Fisher, Realtor
Address: 6049 Renaissance Pl, Ste.G
Toledo, OH 43623
In our continuing effort to improve our product; prices, upgrades, prints, sizes, lot lines, setbacks, specifications, square footages, dimensions, elevations, and products are subject to change without notice. Models, pictures, and documents shown may be an upgraded version as every home has a base package that upgrades may be added. See actual purchase agreement for any such upgrades. Flyers and sales material are for informational purposes only and may not show actual dimensions or pricing. Photos and drawings are for informational purposes only. No warranty of any kind, express or limited is intended, unless otherwise disallowed by state laws and statutes.